Who needs an ID card?
All current students.
Why do I need an ID card?
- To purchase and return items at the Student Store.
- To use as second ID required for financial aid.
- To check out books at library.
- To get discounts at area stores, bus passes, movie theaters, etc.
How do I get an ID card?
- Register for classes and bring a picture ID to Bigfoot Central, located in Building 15.
- Picture ID is required.
- The first one is free!
What if I lose my ID card?
Replacement SCC Student ID cards cost $2. To replace a lost or missing SCC ID card, please pay the $2 replacement fee at the SCC Cashier's Office.
Do I get a new student ID every quarter?
No, but please get a current quarter sticker at Bigfoot Central once you've registered for classes.