Skip to main content

SCC Graduation Application Form

The only way to graduate is to submit the SCC Graduation Application form. Spokane Community College wants you to graduate, and we are here to help. Please contact the Transcript Office if you need help with this form; they can be reached at 509-533-7001,, or in person the Transcript Office in Building 15.

The Transcript Office will email you and let you know the status of your Graduation Application. We will let you know:

  • We have received your Graduation Application
  • You are on track to graduate
  • You have some additional requirements to complete

You can find your Graduation Status on your ctcLink homepage by checking the View Graduation Status page. Navigation: Academic Progress> View Graduation Status

If we have not received a Graduation Application then this is how your View Graduation Status page will appear. “No Graduation Application exists at this time”
sheet shot of ctclink student homepage displaying a students graduation status

If we have received your Graduation Application, then you will see one of these values under “Status”.

  • Applied for Graduation = we have received your Graduation Application.
  • Needs to Finish Pending Work = we have received your Graduation Application and you have remaining requirements.
  • Eligible to Apply for Graduation= we have received your Graduation Application and you are Eligible to graduate.

After the term ends, we will then let you know:

  • Your degree has been awarded
  • Your degree has been denied


Complete and provide the necessary information and submit the form to the Transcript Office located in Building 15.

Common mistakes:

  • Entering the wrong Degree or Certificate
  • Selecting the wrong box for Degree or Certificate
  • Wrong or empty Completion Year
  • Using the “Apply for Graduation” function in ctcLink. Sorry, it does not work. Screen shot of ctcLink Student Homepage Academic Progress with the words Apply for Graduation highlighted in yellow.

Commonly asked questions