Skip to main content

If your spouse is a military member currently serving on active duty, you may be eligible for a new financial aid program for military spouses called MyCAA. (MyCAA stands for Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts). MyCAA offers up to $4,000 to military spouses who are interested in pursuing degree programs, licenses or credentials leading to careers in high growth, high demand portable career fields.
Check out these sites for information on:

All or some of the veteran’s unused Post 9/11 VA education benefits may transfer to their spouse or children. Go to Benefits Transfer for additional information.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site.