We Need Student Ambassadors!
Bigfoot Student Ambassadors are student volunteers who assist prospective students, parents, and Spokane Community College. They share their knowledge and enthusiasm while reflecting a positive image of SCC to the Spokane community. Student ambassadors work with faculty and staff to welcome campus visitors, provide them with accurate information, and establish relationships that support our campus visitation programs through tours and special events.
Why be a Student Ambassador?
1. Get paid.
2. Social and public speaking skills
3. Resume builder and networking opportunities.
4. Set hours - we work around your class schedule.
5. Support students!
To be a Student Ambassador, you must:
1. Be dependable.
2. Articulate information.
3. Attend training and meetings.
4. Commit to a minimum of 15 volunteer hours per quarter.
5. Have a passion for student service.
6. Maintain a 2.5 GPA.
For more information, contact The Campus Tour Office, Bldg. 6, room 115, across from the Stomping Grounds Bookstore, or call 509-533-8687.