Want to be a Student Ambassador?
Student ambassadors are often the first people future students and the public meet at the community colleges.
They answer questions over the phone and email, provide meaningful campus tours, guide prospective students through the enrollment process, and inform prospective students about programs. Ambassadors get experience working in a customer service role while stepping up their role as a student leader on campus.
Reasons to be a Student Ambassador
- Social and public speaking skills developed.
- Resume builder and networking opportunities.
- Set hours. We work around your class schedule.
- You get paid.
- Easy commute between work and classes.
- Support students in need of enrollment questions.