Skip to main content

If you

are a current student or you have previously attended Spokane Community College (SCC) within the last six years, you need to complete a Student Information Update Form instead of starting a new application.

Smiling girl on campus.
Student Update Form
If you're returning to SCC and are a current student or have attended since 2008, you can use the Student Information Update form. The form can be submitted online.
Student reading in the library.
Transferring Credits as a Returning Student
Students must resubmit all transcripts from other colleges if it has been more than 2 years since you attended SCC. All records, other than your SCC information, are removed after a two years. Transcripts must be received no later than two weeks before your registration date.

What's Next?

Once you have completed the Student Update Form, the admissions office will send you confirmation of your status. Then, you will need to continue through the rest of the admissions steps including placement testing and a New Student Orientation.