Testing for Students with Authorized Accommodations
The Testing Center provides testing for students with authorized testing accommodations as determined by the SCC Disability Access Services (DAS) Office.
- Students must first establish authorized accommodations for testing through SCC Disability Access Services. You must renew your accommodations with Disability Access Services quarterly.
- DAS will direct students with authorized testing accommodations to the Testing Center website for scheduling procedures and information.
- Students wishing to schedule in the Testing Center must complete a proctoring request form for each test. Please do so by clicking on the Schedule My Test button below.
- Alternatively, students may visit the Testing Center to set up all their testing dates in advance. Be sure to bring your syllabus for each class.
- Submit your testing requests as soon as possible in the quarter to give your instructor time to send the test(s) to the Testing Center before your testing date(s). Submit your requests at least one week in advance. If you submit your request less than two business days in advance you may be denied an appointment at your requested time.
- Once tests are scheduled it is the student's responsibility to notify their instructors of their testing location, date(s) and time(s).
- Students are responsible for checking with the Testing Center prior to the testing date to ensure the exam has been delivered.
- When checking in to take a test, let the staff know that you have testing accommodations. The Testing Center will verify accommodations with the DAS office. Only authorized and current accommodations will be implemented.