Skip to main content
Students in a science classroom at SCC.

Degrees Explained

What Kind of Student Are You?

There are many different types of degrees and certificates offered at Spokane Community College. Some are better for students looking to transfer to a four-year university, while others stand on their own as associates degree and certificates which are geared for getting you right to work. Let's take a look at all the different kinds of degrees offered at SCC.


    Your search for Areas of Study offered at Spokane Community College offering any degrees/certificates returned no results.