Interlibrary Loan is a process where the SCC Library borrows a book or article owned by another library. If you search for a book or article and find that the SCC Library does not have it, use the Interlibrary Loan request link below.
A few things to note:
- Textbooks are not available through Interlibrary Loan since other college libraries don’t typically loan them. Textbooks that you need for class should be available through the SCC bookstore or in the SCC Library’s course reserve collection.
- Interlibrary Loans are available to students and employees.
- Physical books and digital articles can be requested through Interlibrary Loan, but not eBooks.
- You will be notified by email that your Interlibrary Loan item is ready.
- The timeframe for receiving your Interlibrary Loan item varies. To ask about the status of your request, email email@example.com.
If you have questions about completing the Interlibrary Loan request form please contact a librarian.
Begin your Interlibrary Loan request.