The SCC Library includes a special room supported by our Disability Services Office on campus. Please let us know how we can help you access our resources.
Learning and Accessibility Room (LaAR)
- Ergonomic furniture (chairs and adjustable tables)
- Ergonomic equipment (keyboards and mice)
- Assistive technology software
- JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion (screen reading and magnification software)
- Read and Write (text to speech software)
- Echo Desktop (Notetaking software for Livescribe Pens)
- Video Phone - This device is used by Deaf and hard-of-hearing people to communicate using sign language.
- Large monitor
- Access to printer
- Florescent Light covers