Skip to main content

If you are receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), you can qualify for WorkFirst funding. 

WorkFirst helps you pay for tuition and books and, as a WorkFirst participant, you also may qualify for child care and other WorkFirst benefits through DSHS.

You may qualify if:

  • You are a parent who receives TANF.
  • You participate in the WorkFirst program.

If you are unsure whether or not you are elgible for TANF, visit Washington Connection. If you are already receiving TANF, contact your caseworker to find out more about WorkFirst. 

Or contact us at 509-533-7249.

WorkForce Transitions
Location: Bldg. 6, Lair Student Center
1810 N Greene St. Spokane, WA 99217 MS: 2063