Skip to main content
Girl studies at a table in the hallway

Educational Planning

Not entirely sure which classes you need to take for your chosen degree or certificate? There are a number of tools available to help you plan your education. 

Transfer Degree Plans

The SCC Degree Plans outline which classes are required for various transfer degrees. Degree plans are available for specific degrees that can be completed at Eastern Washington University, Gonzaga University, University of Idaho, Whitworth University and Washington State University.

Meet with a counselor to dicuss a specific plan. Call 509-533-7026 to make an appointment.

Class Search

Are you wondering which classes are currently offered? Use the Class Search to see when classes are scheduled, where they are held and who the instructors are. 

Important Dates and Deadlines

The academic calendar shows important dates like tuition, graduation, registration deadlines, holidays and events.