Skip to main content

Have a question? We've got answers!

All fields required unless marked as (optional)

Preferred Method of Contact:


How do I find the PACE program that fits me best?

Call 509-279-6033 for a brief overview of PACE Services and schedule a time to meet with a member of our team.

Will you help me find a job?

Yes, if you have completed the intake process with PACE’s employment support manager to determine eligibility and have funding through the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) and/or Spokane County Developmental Disabilities. Once determined eligible, you are assigned an employment specialist who works with you to determine your strengths and interests. Your employment specialist teaches you the skills needed to find a job. The level of assistance is determined by the skills you currently possess.

How much will I earn? Will I work full or part time?

You earn from minimum wage and higher per hour. The decision to work full or part time is determined by the funding sources and you.

What is the PACE Services staff like?

PACE has a diverse staff with a wealth of experience. We are parents, siblings, and relatives of individuals who experience disabilities.  We are special education certified teachers, elementary and secondary teachers, social workers and employees with disabilities. Most importantly, we are a committed staff — committed to the growth and independence of the individuals we serve. The program has minimal turnover, which gives you stable, committed and thorough services.

How is PACE Services funded?

PACE Services is funded through a variety of contracts and grants as well as by the Community Colleges of Spokane. The grants and contracts to provide specific service are with the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation and Spokane County Community Services, Housing and Community Development Department as well as local school districts.