Where is My Refund
Refunds for students who do not have financial aid will be issued according to SCC's refund policy as stated on CCS's
General Information webpage
Students with federal aid might not receive a refund. Financial Aid will calculate unearned financial aid using federal and state formulas.
Unearned financial aid will be returned to the federal program in the following order:
- Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loan Program
- Subsidized Federal Direct Loan Program
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Academic Competitiveness Grant
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant
- Other programs providing aid
If the refund exceeds what must be returned to the federal program, the remaining balance is refunded to the student.
If you did not receive all the funds you earned, you may be entitled to a post-withdrawal disbursement. This will be determined
with the Return of Title IV calculation, and you will automatically be sent the disbursement.