Why should I get an ID card?
- For purchasing and returning items at the SCC Bookstore
- To check out materials from Media Services
- To use the athletic facilities
- To pick up financial aid checks
- For student discounts at area stores, movie theaters, etc.
What do I need to get an ID card?
- A copy of your schedule for the current quarter or your tuition receipt
- Picture ID
- Your SID number
Where do I get an ID card?
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
(Hours vary during breaks and summer quarter.)
Do I get a new card every quarter?
- No, a sticker is added to your ID card each quarter and is available at the Cashier's Office (Building 15) or in Media Services.
What if I lose my card?
- Replacement ID cards are $2.00, payable at the SCC Library across from Media Services. Please bring
your receipt, current schedule and a picture ID to Media Services to receive your replacement card. Your schedule and picture
ID are required.