How do I view my transcripts?
If you have attended Spokane Community college since fall quarter 2009:
You may log in using your ctcLink ID and Password.
If you have not activated your ctcLink account:
- Go to ctcLink
- Click "First Time User?"
- Activate your account
Then under Academics:
- Select "Other academic" using the drop down
- Select "My Course History"
On the right hand side at the top of the page, you may select to re-sort your courses.
If you attended Spokane Community College and your last quarter is previous to fall 2009:
You may order unofficial transcripts by fax, by mail, or in person.
Write the following information on a sheet of paper:
- Full name (including any former names)
- Student ID and/or Social Security Number
- That you need an unofficial transcript and where you want it sent, mailed or faxed (sorry, email is not an option)
- Date the document
- Sign the Document (Spokane Community College cannot release a transcript without the student's signature)
Send to Spokane Community College:
- By Mail: Spokane Community College, Attn: Transcript MS 2151; 1810 N Greene St; Spokane, WA 99217
- By Fax: Transcript Office - (509) 533-8887
- In Person: Transcript/Records Office on the SCC campus in Building 15, room 102 with picture identification.
How do I view my current grades?
If the quarter is not over, you should talk to your instructor about where to view your grades to-date for current classes.
How do I request an official SCC transcript?
How do I request a grade change?
Be sure to talk to your instructor before the end of the next quarter.